Friday, January 29, 2010

Trevor D Custom Jewelry

log4rob @ 2010-01-29T19: 13:00

MY GENERATION

The my generation is less than a generation. He had a childhood populated by nuclear war between superpowers dying in a few years has seen the birth of the dawn of a new world without ideologies, and die in the hope of a peaceful world. The

my generation grew up in wars for oil, kids throwing stones at soldiers and martyrs who conquered the sanctity with suicide, migrants left drowning in the sea. The new dramas are fused with the old with surprising ease. The

my generation will pay the debts of the previous ones and atone for the sins of others. The sweat, the fear and hope that the coins are used to pay for other luxuries.

Ala my generation has been criticized for being spoiled, having had all that he saw the war only on TV. My generation is now forced to beg for his dignity, questions about what really has inherited from his father and is desperate about what to leave to his children. At

my generation was said to be indifferent and without emotion. If this was not true, I grew every time he was off all his enthusiasm. The

my generation remembers the special attention given during childhood to the prophets of ecology so that new generations would were the future. Found that there was no future, my generation does not recognize the world in which she was accustomed to live, and is reduced to helpless spectators of climate disasters. The

my generation has seen the government rush to save bankrupt millionaires and leave the poor marginalized workers, has seen the collapse of an economic system conceived as a law of nature under the weight of its own greed. My generation is asked to know if the next language will be Asian or South American. The

my generation has been corrupted in order to perpetuate the injustices committed by the previous, but had to pay for those injustices, at his own expense. My generation has failed even before being tested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment