Saturday, July 3, 2004

Surplus Bldg Montgomery Al

Priority denied

Congratulations ... She has won another round in the world get it in that place if you arrive before they give you a prize ... If I used a little more brains and a little less heart I would be certainly better .. much better ... You know what? What have you pulled the rope too ... you can not say certain things and then be treated like the shit ... but it was the delirium of the moment .. the heat ... well, good .. first you accuse me of putting in place what I had proposed just to give you a chance ... an escape route and then when I do everything to make you understand that it does not matter to me .. (I have not talked about taking into account what I want, persevere in your attitude .. but you're not clear ... ..? Six mad not to try to resolve the matter with me .. instill Who am I? Nothing right? But now I will take revenge ... This is what I should do it? Ok another swallow some poison pity that this time the dose is too large ... I do not think to come out unscathed ... We next .. if you do it with me ... I stand like a motorcycle in the garage I can do it myself ... I was able to resize a tempoi all to zip the feelings ok will try again ... do as you please ... I do not do anything I said and gave too much ... For some stories say those words is the beginning of a new chapter for us all is the end of a story ... well, maybe the third time we are lucky ... or perhaps we will be less stupid .. of course ... I will try to resume my old beliefs "Nothing happens if I do not want ... and you know what I riferrisco ..." if you do not give the occasion, not sure ripeterenno ipisodi ... maybe if I look around a bit and try not to think of diversions will be better ... maybe ... Start making a list of what I do ... Just a

0 comments:

Post a Comment