Saturday, July 31, 2004

Seagram's 100 Pipers Viski Fiyatı

Fatigue

It is all because of that .. she is only responsible for everything .. my silence .. in my apathy ... the imminent sense of duty compels me to do things that I do .. and that requires me to do .. are what I would be ... is a goal more difficult to achieve .. Right now I'm all go away .. I am hiding behind a "None" susseguitasi the question "what?" .. What then? nothing .. and all .. maybe a bit of sleep and regain strength to go on .. because today I did not .. Today I do not know anything .. because I've wasted too much energy for those who do not really know what they want .. I hope with all my heart that tomorrow I come back to fight the urge to speak today because I was entrenched in my own world where nothing freaks me ... Yet look at all ... perhaps the truth is that I have cashed bad what happened yesterday ... and although it seemed all right and passed I realized that it is not for nothing ... instill that are just a doll with which you are having fun from time to time and to experience .. bright colors you wait ... but I do not feel .. I feel nothing ... because the problem as always happens when you see an object too closely not to recognize you know ... and you did not recognize my .. but little would be enough .. but you did nothing ... I will not care .. add up too the rest ... I do not know how to go on .. if I go ahead ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment