Saturday, August 7, 2004

Printable Ballerina Template

You

In this last period I had forgotten what they were .. how only 2 seconds in your company can give me the will to live .. make me feel invincible ... I believe and pretend to know things as they are ... clues .. half these phrases reveal your feelings .. you can not come and go as you please .. master of my heart and my will ... I want a calm appearance but I am overwhelmed in your world .. and how dark I like ... I always disarm ... I understand that I thought people did not understand anything ... just that I love you but I'm afraid to shout the words ... I fear for you have the texture of a cloud ... boulders are ... is not a game .. is not a diversion .. a pleasant pastime ... TU ... infinite essence ... my soul ... love me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment