Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quotes For Master Of Ceremony

[Saiyuki] Waiting for the sunset [# 2 Rainbow List] [Theme # 2 Orange]

Title: Waiting for the sunset
Author: [info] shariaruna
Fandom: Saiyuki

Characters: Goku, Sanzo, Hakkai, Gojyo
Rating: PG
List + Theme: Rainbow List # 2, Theme # 2 Orange.
Notes: This oneshot is closely linked to Waiting for the dawn, while it is perfectly understandable when read by itself. The two stories analyzing a moment that I find it essential, or the night Ukoku try to kill Goku, and if the first was focused primarily on Gojyo and Hakkai this course, the protagonist sees the other half of the quartet. I used the same pattern as the other but rather as it were, from dusk to dawn and from dawn to dusk one o'clock this.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of them no-no * shakes head * and I do not pay at all sclera but to give up so much satisfaction that I do it for free.

( Waiting for the sunset )

0 comments:

Post a Comment