Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sims 3 Egypt Eternity

Hurrah I also have a space on my LJ

I longed to have a space for me to put all my crazy things and then reading the summaries of a book made by a girl on her LJ that I have no xkè I sign up too me and here I am ....
I am crazy about the books above x Meyer say the saga of a vampire that stole my heart and literally the only people who know this wonderful story ... I can see below I put the family in question here is Alice Emmett Edward Bella Rosalie and Jasper how can you not love them .....
Well what if you have not yet had the pleasure of meeting the Cullen family, I suggest you start reading Twilight New Moon Eclipse and Breaking Dawn (from 30 October in bookstores )..... well I made more or less you again to the next post ........

0 comments:

Post a Comment