Monday, February 2, 2009

How Much Does Staci Diamond Weigh?

writer's block: Been There, Done That


If you could live one day in your life over and over, which day would it be?

View 502 Answers



Well, it's hard to say. Though there have been many special days in my life, I don't know if I'd like to live one of them over and over. These days are in the past, near or far, and as such they belong to another me which does not fit entirely with my present me.

Several posts have already remarked that a special day is special also because it is unrepeatable. Likewise, all those who would like to rilive the moment they fell in love with someone, well, I'm sure the relation is still on (hmm, this makes me think...)

So, while I see that many have a day they'd like to rilive, personally I don't think I have one.

But to mention one, a funny day that it'd be crazy to rilive is 5 May 2002 . In this day FC Inter lost the football championship at the very last match in favour of FC Juventus.

I remember I was in a family dinner with my relatives. A couple of uncles of mine were about to celebrate just in front of me, poor Juventus supporter. But in the end Inter lost its match, and Juventus won the championship. I remember the atmosphere of tragedy and hysteria around the town... How funny... It would be crazy to live it every day. But I'm also sure this is not going to happen soon again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment