Friday, October 15, 2010

Virtual Surgery Licence

#007

I expect [ MMS - unknown number]




I came suddenly, while I was still asleep.
The phone started ringing woke with a start, so that for a while thinking it was an urgency to work, I cursed the lousy contraption for a few seconds to wake me in this barbaric way ...
... only to find that watching a sunrise from my window, the curtains tended to darken the room, I could not see.
E 'was very sweet to think that there is someone out there willing to give me the sun is still cold, the idea that outside of my little apartment there is a person who, in looking at the day born, has connected the overwhelming feeling to me.

Although a text message sent by someone, I felt tempted to respond by signing the sms with my name. Someone, after all, could only have the wrong number.
But the sms came back, complete with a reply addressed to me. They are the treasure of someone, apparently ... the only person that comes to mind is as responsible Ryuuji, I know of other people willing to watch the night waiting for dawn.

Although Ryuuji had no idea that a photographer ...

The funny thing is that for some reason my heart skipped a beat, mms to see this ... maybe because it was not a time Ryuuji disguised to send photos to cell phones, but Kyo.

But Kyo would have no reason to be in New York. In that letter now exhausted all that violently remember is that "I'll be back in Paris ..." ... without me

0 comments:

Post a Comment