Monday, October 25, 2010

Font Similar To Jersey Font

#008



's funny how it all started with a picture very sweet and playful. Four
chat via SMS, a appointment, on our first date. a kiss on the temple, a walk next to each other, caress and smile a few stolen moments between beats and embarrassment.

And then everything is degenerate, it took her "I was scared," and an even worse "forget what I had written that letter," as if I could forget, as if his words to me did not have a weight in my heart ...

But above all, as if he'd be particularly good at forgetting and forgotten in what most bothers and boredom.

I can not forget, and yet he seems have succeeded, as if my murmured, "I can not live without you" did not were never stuck in my head.

It took a valium, plane, one of those little anti-anxiety pills, he says being able to levargli any worries ...

But he knows not, and will never know, those little pads that seemingly innocuous, it was not for Kyoshi ready to put two fingers in his throat while Ryuuji kept me pressing my stomach, I nearly took away from him . The kimono weighs

, makeup, smothers me, but there is no time to change your mind



The Hells

0 comments:

Post a Comment