Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Purple Blimish On Thighs

#009



The fact that my DoCoMo has resumed taking pictures very stupid (idiot because I've decorated with the fucking puripuro DoCoMo that the new touchscreen is not too much to resist) is , a clear symptom of how my brain is gone to hell ... and I'm back to my status as a slut booked 24 to 24 hours on a certain face of my knowledge.
E 'back to rock life, Kyo, quick as a swollen river after a storm, which I thought I could impose limits. It has destroyed the barriers that had built between us, has overflowed, I submerged in its waters, and now he has to decide when I can return to the surface and breathe something that does not know him. Step
almost every night at his home, no matter who I let Whiterabbit one o'clock, two o'clock, five o'clock, he is always there, in that beautiful house in Soho has just purchased a few weeks ago above the studio decided that will open soon. A dinner, or just a tea, and take a hot bath, hath been adapted to my own pace as if we were two pieces are meant to be together, we get stuck perfectly without a flaw ... and then sex, or at least that 'making love' I still masked as a simple sex just because I'm afraid to give this time, a real name to what I feel for him.
You know I love him, I think he understands how I look at him when, tired and sweaty, I adhere to his body shaking over him, looking strokes that I have no courage to ask out loud.
I've never been so good as when he came back, though I feel that something has changed with respect to how we were before. I feel more cautious, more fearful in a way to give myself completely, and you can not even do with guilt. Always surrounded by women so beautiful ... and if you decide to choose one of them in the future? To create a family, to see his woman raising a child in the womb, to hear his offspring bouncing on his knees, throwing her arms around his neck ... when you feel the need to be a father, what would I be if not for him I ; a burden?
will be that I'm approaching thirty, and I for one feel this need, destroyed by my sexuality ... or perhaps because in it next to a beautiful woman while the paparazzi stand together imply that I can not help but think about it.



I do not feel able to let go completely, now, not in the sense of what I feel for him, but rather tell him directly what I feel and outside other than the my closest friends.
But this does not mean that I can enjoy it. Mio
Write what you want, for now belongs to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment