Friday, January 7, 2011

Bate Bus Watch For Free

#010

Happy New Year to you too, New York City.
not I see you shine, this December 31 was not in Times Square to do the countdown, I was not at home to cuddle and stars shine Koron, I was not even on this world, or so it seemed .
In fact, it was like being on a planet of reach, the hut, the snow and the moon, he, me, two glasses of champagne.
wish you a happy new year and see the future reflected in those eyes in different colors. And gray or gold that glittered was only affection, and less uncertainty than when, in the mountain home, we had put the first foot.
I equipped with GPS. Not for self, not for the phone, I installed it in an earring and I did install the receiver in a series that now Kyo is wearing. And
'hot, every time I touch is warm and he knows me. Only in my neighborhood that part of Akihito Matsumoto that hung by a thread of silver seems to find life ...
... as only in its vicinity Akihito Matsumoto abandons himself to let the cold caress the warmth that he knows him

I feel that as soon as the sun and the rays of his fingers begin to heat up, I'll open my petals and bloom again.

A new flower, just for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment