Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nike Pants Rn 56323 Ca 05553

Twilight on TV Smiles and Songs


Well yes the twilight phenomenon starts to move while skimming through this morning ..... The new TV Smiles and Songs beak what an article on beautiful twilight that my instinct was to do a little cry x happiness but I am stuck now xkè the neighborhood is still asleep XD I put below the pictures and the article is coming a little crooked, but you should understand what is written the same kisses kisses




I just noticed that the caption of the photo of James Edward and James have the name wrong, calling Jason ...... NOOOOO .... But daiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Go to this site (found in the official Forks) and leave a comment ....... I'm still shocked www.splitscreenblog.com/2008/10/chi-ama-twilight-e-chi-lo-odia-sul-web.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment