Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Numerologist In Chennai

tornaaaata


After a month of absence x armchairs acute back and saw that the various sites and blogs have sprung up pictures of my cullen treasures like mushrooms, well, well .... I like what is missing too little output of Breaking Dawn and I wonder why I'm a bit impatient and I'm looking forward to having him in my hands not to mention that this book I want to see the film as hell and I'm envious of the lucky girls who will go see the 30 in Rome the beautiful beefy Robert * me feels sick at the very thought * doh! (as Homer Simpson would say)
Go see the photos that have appeared Gazette today on the forks ( http://www.twilight-blog.eaglepictures.com/ ) I ; recommend xkè deserve to be seen in the next baci
Poi a me personalmente sono piaciute queste:

                             
   Alice è il mio mito quidi non potevo non metterla.....                                                                                                   

And then I say this, but that smile sbav sbav ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment