Thursday, June 4, 2009

Amish Attire For Sale

2000 June 5, 2009 June 3, 2009

Ok, breath.
No matter what you told me the other day. Matter what you told me yesterday.
The day before yesterday we talked about this and that, what we are doing, but I was fine. I was already upset by the fact that it continues to eat from your despite having a new home (why? Because in ten days you went to buy a tank of gas. Oh well.)
But they were not the talk that I wanted to know. Was another.
Last night I called and I asked you how you are.
And you told me you're okay.
you're fine without me. You're well on its own. Give yourself more or less the same thing, apparently.
I knew that you had to stay alone at home and that is not yours, to feel good, I did it to push you to take this step because otherwise you would not if they came out.
As I speak of these things realize how many other things left from me and I did well, with the result that now I'm out there.
was I who proposed to return to Florence to Bari because his life was not satisfactory. And now you have changed the city to live satisfactorily.
I who I encouraged to do things for you as a sailing school, and now you do not do anything else at the cost (the cost? The gas cylinder?).
I am that I have driven to seek a new home at the cost of staying in a toilet in a hole, so as not to be with your killing you, and you now taste freedom. And you think it's also the freedom to live without me. Okay.
resumption was I who hoped to make beautiful things that you like, how to draw, and I got the tablet, and now you are there that designs and I am no longer part of this.
Okay.
Yesterday, you told me with great simplicity that I had nothing to do anymore.
I wanted to know how you were and how they feel about me, you thought of me.
You told me, I'm fine. I'm okay. It 's a new dimension, and feel like everything's okay.
I think of you, but not as you want. I do not feel the need you, I do not feel the need to share my life with you.
I told you this was normal for me, was the right response to the months of obsession in your house, it was granted. But beyond this, beyond all the problems, beyond the fact of finding ways to live peaceful and fulfilling, I know you love me, because what I feel is absolutely useless, if not love me and you have the desire to find a peaceful way of being together.
And you told me you do not love me anymore, and you do not mind telling me so knowing that I would not hurt.
I asked you, I needed to know, but I did not expect. I expected that just left the house to enjoy freedom and independence and that a reaction can only stay as I wanted. I did not expect that within a few days pass away the time and time again 'I still think this house for two', the 'come and find me when I'm done,' i 'in my future we're still you'. I did not think vanishing so suddenly, I did not think to hear it only on request.
I was not basing my future on you, but I was doing so that if there had been a backup project.
Now, Reserve projects, I have not even one for me.
I thought about it all night, I was very late and I got up early, and the first thought that crosses my head obsessively since this morning is 'no longer loves me, loves me no more'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment