Saturday, June 6, 2009

Emu Boot Difference Bronte Stinger



Return to us, eh?
I'm looking for our times, the tape apart. I can not find.
I found the last, where we toured a DICOM then continued to walk to the festival Vicchio and ends with the cat. Apart annoyed when I ask you not to recover.
I was really annoyed. We both were.
Return to us and things that were not already and let's be serious. They were not.
The rest were desperate attempts to not having to mess things up, for fear, as you said today, to be alone, to have to start over, do not know what to do. Already move was the latest attempt, then it was that house, that one. Then it was come here, if I start going wrong with the other boys to work. In short, everything.
And now I think of things that daily I am depressed and mortified me, but not because you're an asshole or I am, if only because I want to live and so you coli, because we think it is right in the damn how he wants the 'else?
And the things that bothered me, there are. And I will not hate you because there are, because they are yours and you have every right to make it go forward without someone asking you a compromise.
I did not want a house with cats and tea in the sea, but you wanted something that was just a part of you, forget the other. On a projection made of reality and desires. Those desires still exist, let's say that you are experiencing are partly overlapping, such as when trying to get something in a box the wrong way. There may also be, but you are forcing. Why not acknowledge that the sense is simply the other? Maybe someday I'll be able to be friends and I really think my life on the sea coast with that. Who knows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment