Thursday, May 27, 2004

French Xx Movies Clips



How many do you want? what they find they are with you ... then I ask myself why do I keep despite everything to pursue a path that is a dead end but I believe in my imaginary world that is just a fake wall ... that if you find paradise through ... You are like the rainbow that rises after a storm, a legend says that at the end of a rainbow is a pot of gold ... Who finds a friend ... is a treasure ... and I found mine? Madonna associations absurd ideas are just bad game is better that I refrain from writing while I face the facts ...

infinite vacuum
intense cold

You
ice
burning desert

my heart ....
say Say you love me forever ... words will remain forever a song and the warts never accepted my plea to not ... and tonight as the others that I find it difficult to write sms ... veritù is perhaps not as I would be able to .... I fall a sleep without dreams, to find peace ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment