Sunday, May 30, 2004

Pregnancy Tips In Urdu

Demons ... Patience

far as I know that you are the evil I can always keep trying to cry for the suffering of others, for the bad luck with that persecutes those who love you but I can not stop going forward ... is increasingly difficult to find the right words ... I'm loving too much silence ... too many now are becoming things unsaid between us ... I smile bitterly and surplus in this darkness that are closing in me ... As I would rather be lost in you ... in what once were sighs and groans of pleasure in words that they knew of honey and empty stretches of hours shake suffer ... I love him cry in the world but you do not feel it .... you're not here with me you're back in another dimension my true dark dreamer? ... True? End sooner or later the blood to flow .... I can not fly alone all the demons of this world ... I can not even if I want to be like YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment