Sunday, May 16, 2004

Shrek Christmas Wrapping Paper

I love you?

was nice to talk to someone you ... someone told me but you're in love crush can be seen from a mile away ... bhuuuuu Who knew?
The truth is I do not know ... I learned things that I should not know and that allowed me to understand that you can lie to me ... you can do what you did with her without telling me .. even then my heart did not lie .. not wrong ... I felt the need to be jealous ... because I knew that she could be a threat .. but then what? for those who .. if there is nothing between us if I do not count anything for you ... well, no matter when it was nice to hear certain things even if it lasted a moment I looked for answers ... what I get it? Mmmm Nothing!! XDDDDD
A if anyone knew what goes through your head would be much easier .. goes well, I do not know that I imagine you'll ever know ... But I try to do small things with what I feel ... to let you know that you are important to me .. I know that there is no future but I am fully aware of the dream and hope are so jealous I love you? bhu bhu bhu ... I have so much

I know you love me I would sure

but you can not you?
chase anyone to give you that moment of happiness
How sad that I do so to be discovered ... so naked in front of you ... and yet ... and yet ... I'd stay forever to listen to ... want evidence? I'll give all those in this world ... because I love you ... I admitted last night but only have time to get to my bed and send back those feelings once in a while it was nice illusion ... Thank

0 comments:

Post a Comment