Monday, May 17, 2004

Whats A Decent Webcam? 2010

Incubus *_*'''''

more than I should say nightmares bhu confusion ... it was a busy day and a very ... it seems that if one approaches the other to walk away ... because he is bad ... choose who to help and always with those who feel it is difficult especially when the one with which I feel will not let me .. closes in his world and on ... ok ok I have to be patient ... but know not to count for nothing [ok I'm Lj go down in history for the word most used by a person = Me = Nothing I'm broken boxes with broken record °('+')°]
Anyway I was saying because I can not stand by him I would like? because my words have no effect? (I know I'm wrong and something comes to him .. maybe he understands that I want him really ... I think maybe ... maybe give me a chance ... but the fact is that it prefers to be alone and stand there thinking ok .. if he wanted to be right not only sent me sms ... [Of course I have 2 parties to the conflict that analyze the question? ] I'm trying to do only one thing to follow my heart ... who suffer first because I would like to be loved peaceful happy to know I do not care with who ... ok I lied and I Rosica much) but I know that that person is not me ... because basically he loves me not ... does not prove emotions ... somebody told me I'm important to him ... deviate a little bit now ... Today in the episode of beautiful Briget is sought in marriage to Oscar, who in the space of 3 minutes before he says are in love with you ... her reaction, "Oh my god (eyes super fountain treviT_T hand over her mouth and face red ^ ^ 0 *^_^*) (mo faint expression !!!!!.-.) and then seriously? O_O "[comment by my sister," but Briget six stupid? kome you did not see that Oscar loved you? (He said with the little head that was nu nu) knew what my reaction ^_^'''( Briget understand you know people who do not realize it even if I write in large letters)] then gives her a ring .. . and then you become my wife? *_*'''''
All this for what? To take time ... XDDDDDDD
A in the words of a saying often likes to say that my friend Francis "what is not done in a year ago in an hour"! (My account when he says it is "... if I do not ever happen ... and I assume face challenge è_é)
Nu joking because who wants to understand and find a link for those who do not understand do not worry only fools have a code interpreter for my words ... Then I'm going delirious
I should be super down but hell I can not but there is no damn reason to be happy ... a friend has no ADSL, no longer has another monitor, another is in crisis with the super girl (I think writing the words to the girl Raza ... ... undert fighting * _ *) (note modein stalk me) continuing the list? Nu is better than no ... So why I'm on the same? Perhaps because the blow is so strong that I have not absorbed ... you will be so ... 2 little words this series is the most the rambling story of my Lj these things were not what I meant, but I wanted to talk about phone calls .. to my friend yesterday Conlie Armo, the one with X today, and understand some words ... then I think he does not want to hear ... because if I know I must be strong in all if I know that I must confine myself to stand there and waiting for him when both decide to feel .. I sti Bravin them to wait? because I find myself to be patient? Although it is not in my nature to be? because although I would be the only certainties are raiisurata have to give?
Today they told me another person would not have done what you did ... you with me now ... I may have it all wrong I should choose you ... ( well, I'm paralyzed ... I wanted to ask why you think such a thing? Instead I was silent), as the night before I was told "I would like you to be so nice and jaunty ..." and I want to say so stupid and chatter? u bhu judgments about me I like them but I also fear .. I wonder but they say seriously? I'm really that person? Yet all this does is confirm one thing you can be be the better land but this does not siglifica that in life you love ... And I can not say I'm trying to get that love and that I would like to donate ... but the only thing I want is someone who gives me the opportunity perhaps never will because diverrei slave to love this ... or perhaps the truth is it's already ... Slave (see Carrie ^_^'') I remembered it well, it is better not to keep writing so you do not need to build further on this place cazzatine ... I think that the Queen gave her shit for today ... Oyasumi
Ps. (Continuous current mode to put as calm because of the many stages of madness are always calm .. if you accept that there might be a conflict like this ...)
pps. (Me bacon and ham ... the sweet taste of the way against 2 with the first ... [are your own words to describe me] very romantic true] not going to be for others but for me ... god I miss you so much that I recall your most famous phrases .. ^_^'')

0 comments:

Post a Comment