Tuesday, May 18, 2004

What Does Full Board Means

With bitter tears roll down the bitter berry

World is for those who have nothing to lose ... to want to dream to believe etc ...
How beautiful my heart I knew I had betrayed the strategic wrote when I was at work that I had a strange feeling ... (Strange but not bad .. quite the contrary ..) instead .. first six back on line ... but you could not tell me it? you could not answer today .. you could not see my nick is already connected ... too busy and then stay with your busy schedule for me to take my revenge ...
not tell you anything to instill what I did not owe you explanations .. I wanted to talk to you but I realized that he had nothing to say anything ... because I stared at the screen and I thought how is it that has nothing to say after last night's sms? And worse was getting worse and ends with the ultimate salute .. is easier chidere hearing the pope is not it? But hell you already know that you'll be busy this weekend and that we will not feel you're not interested then .. well, let's see the facts and say that those things are so ... but because you are not honest? why do not you say you feel jealousy, anger, curiosity ... did not ask me who I spoke with ... You do not care then? Well I've avoided to give you an answer that perhaps you might like ... perhaps the truth is that you would have sbattutto the same ... not a royal salute ... left as a cold nottenotte ... but ... bitter pill to swallow this one and go ahead ... I will not ask more than enough, I feel humiliated too many times ... Scherzer will laugh you'll watch with indifference ... it would be too easy to console him with that force which claims to want to comfort me .. eventually it was good to talk only of a topic as stupid as the bike helped me to not think about what worried me but we both made strong ... we knew we had problems .. with the people we love but we just wanted to complain and joke ... beautiful phrases for today ..
what?
anything that
c'èè?
anything ... I love you ah
^_^'''
Then come to me this summer?
what?
The real question was if you come I'll take a ride on the bike ...
^ _ ^ '
because they beat them in here? not easy to forget ... you are too as I said you're the right person for me nonmi by a single security are the classic type of adventure ... you seek love with the only true thoughts?
The plain truth is another 2 me ... do not want to talk about issues because my questions .. who ask me to do rather than how are you ... 2 times if you do not know why I'm so interested? I know that rereading the conversation topics you idiots even tried to talk a bit but that does not mean we have to say things ... you have nothing to say? stiamoci perfect quiet unfounded if you do not speak and write some CONM be for others it is because you have nothing else to do ... Armo've messed my knowledge that passage of the phone means nothing .. do not mean .. He wants to make his share of the world .. but only to embarrass tremendous .. Fortunately, that even if they are super shy (would not say no right?) I also have a face piperno ever seen ... matrioscka are my true essence is made of a sea of insecurities ... What you want is chasing you forever? I do not fear the game is important to know how to ... six people used to pretend I fit finngerò I also ... I must say you do not change .. shame that you're doing first, and if applies to you applies to me .. so I want you chasing? I will .. as is required of an actor to play a role .. I know to be good ... if I should be able to demonstrate ... my body adapts to all requests .... shame that I wanted to give my mom the truth, I've wanted to ok ... collect pieces of me ... you only have one piece of the puzzle in his hand that represents me and think you know ... pity it is not so ... sin ... Mmmm

0 comments:

Post a Comment