Thursday, May 20, 2004

The Wild Thornberrys Movie Wildlife Rescue Game



rincorromo it on my cheeks I raise a hand to wipe them dry, but I find myself Get it back - so where are those concrete symbols of my pain? I would cry but externally as it gets inside my heart ... I tried to comfort
tonight more than any other in your words .... but neither do you my friend I have raised ... in fact you said that I had not calmed down .. I stretched out .. god the only person who could make me feel better with a simple hello would be him ... but then if I know that I can give no more .. patient because I find myself ... "Why do not you speak?" Because I know you're busy .. and also I am ... "Understood" Never once I realized that the only commitment that I have is with him .. the rest does not matter that the world could collapse before and I do not understand if I have the next ... I find myself always thinking about him ...
THEN THIS IS LOVE? No it's not ... is only a delusion of a person who wants what had once ... nothing more ... I was a paradise ... I was fine the way things were with no need to call them a name ... Now everything has changed ... There are walls that no longer want me to break .. I can put a thousand pounds of dynamite in your heart, but that once that door was always open for me it is no longer ... God how much it hurts ... it hurts to die ... like your answers ... And that hand for me to be there? Maybe .... Enough ... Bhumi off night nothing nothing at all ...
patience yet another day I try to be patient ... However, wasting away, yet honestly tearing some things he said and did again tonight ... shared with me parts of himself ... I must just be different but there rieesco wait all day and when that moment comes I do not know what to say I'm quiet ... so what's the use talking? so why waste my breath? Then tonight I misbehaved with pine ... I can not do anything I was too pissed off to pretend I said nothing bad, but stretched out as I did earlier in the evening with a little more ... If some people do not understand them very well ... I perdonerenno if I can not forgive let alone the others ...

Stay with me .... still a bit '
only a moment ... I will pay you
Only a moment of Nostalgia ....
or for a moment and then go away!
and you talk .... talk ...
talk about "things that go ....."
and then ...... dreams dreams dreams that vanish


Stay with me ... we're there or not
you a moment ...... one day we're going to be
still mine ....
or we're not going away!

and you Sleep, sleep
And then the dreams are forgotten!

Stay with me or not ....;
only a moment ..... I'll pay
we're still my
or we're not going away

And the sun dies ......
as my dreams crumble and the Sun ..

sleeps and dreams then you forget! Sleep .... sleep and you

now your dreams fly ....
and while you sleep ... sleep
your eyes "smile"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment