Sunday, June 20, 2004

Aircraft Wrecked For Sale



am a moron right? I put you first of all ... are waiting for something that does not happen ... and that's fine ... I understand ... But I expected something more for you ... more staff ... something that only you were able to do .. But no .. you behaved as does another person ... but he's always been like this ... only idiots like me can stand all day waiting to hear ... well, now we do cross over ... I'm steady .. I will pass this ... but I thought you were different from now I'll learn .. Single ... Special ... I was wrong .. once you were ... you were really ... goes well, what sense does it talk about it now ... I exaggerate? I do a tragedy where nothing happened? lever that I have nothing to live certain emotions and not you ... not try .. you do not want what I have to offer ... ok let's not around ... 've played ... pity that I did not know ... now would be different .. it makes me cry ... I feel that I would die just to 2 seconds ... is not true that I have to go to score points ... why do not you ever started to score anything ... You can not even imagine how many thoughts are crossing my mind ... many fears are taking life ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment