Sunday, June 13, 2004

Ok To Use Woolite Be Used In He Washers



Ho solo voglia di piangere.. sarà colpa della colonna sonora che mi fa da sottofondo ma è questa la cruda verità... sono accadute troppe cose ieri .. in questi giorni .. cose che mi hanno lasciato senza forze.. che mi hanno stesa ... cose che non immaginavo neanche lontanamente that may occur .. and now I do not know what to do ... and for someone like me who want to have control over things that hates surprises, because life has made me far too much and bad ... is a problem is as if my center of gravity had been moved and then I look for someone who knows how to do what is right .. say .. someone to become a milestone for me ... someone who will always check whether the sun on my face is if a storm is in progress ... someone with an immense patience ... maybe I should learn to behave the way God first before you go around the world to do damage ... I know someone who also punish because punishment I inflict I'm 10 times more to my sins ... I do not lose I can not ... character with my shit I always manage to mess it up ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment