Saturday, June 19, 2004

Great Welcome Anniversary Speeches

bhu

At this time I was supposed to be at work today .. but as always when programs do things go as I think .. I are also presented .. this morning at 9, 30 was already a hot monster ... I was late ... accompanied by my trusty mp3 player I got the first CD I had on hand ... Gackt and left, I would sincerely like I was not chosen for him .. I needed something strong and energetic ... something to give vent to my anger .. rather than music so sweet they have done nothing but worsen the situation ... I walked with riabbioso step to fight back the tears too protent asked to leave .. I arrived at the call center was in a pitiful to say the least ... To make things worse on my desk bet the air was the air conditioner to 14 degrees ... was a thermal scok .. I do not know ... fact is that I felt bad .. I started making phone calls ... but my mouth was always dry .. more I drank do not know how many glasses of ice water ... then it was obvious that I felt bad ... I resisted very little .. I woke up I asked him to go ... I closed the pc greeted my sister who had recently joined in the other room and went out ... to know now I would not have done this .. I stayed in bed ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment