Friday, June 4, 2004

Myalgia And Influenza

Onions

Well you'll wonder what centered the onions ... simple metaphor to explain how people are made ... an infinite number of layers ... I could say that we are small matriosche but eventually the last one is empty does not contain anything .. is how to find or believe that within to each there is an immeasurable treasure but ... nothing then go to the next store to the disappointment and still nothing nothing at the end of last we have almost lost hope because I'm tired of the game and, although I can not find anything remains to observe the 7 or 8 pictures of themselves that they were created and you wonder how they can stay there all within a given that occupy so much space ... How many faces has a medal? 2 What a great awareness that wonderful certainty ... how many people take sides ... endless ... all this to say what? simply to mask other truths ... to describe and describe the reality around me .. My life is changing once again ... new job new hair color .. new emotional situation ... to be the only thing unchanged is my confusion ... my static in dealing with things ... I would like to change the world but change it just me that no one takes into account different views from those who live ... Put yourself in the shoes of others for once instead of complaining, try to listen to your complaints and sputatevi face alone ... ashamed to be so foolish and empty ... so taken by your lives falsely perfect ... the world is a huge whitewashed tomb ... as it always is repainting rot ... fetid breath of death ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment