Wednesday, June 9, 2004

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie Red Bra

Pause

are days now that I think this thing .. and this evening for the first time I had the strength to carry it out let us take a nice break from all ... but above all we have 2 .. I must say that I act like I feel? perfect .. So why when I speak out loud and express what I think you will go out with the phrase: "This is the most stressful of all" Well I told you we can not feel fine every day ... I send text messages or do anything we should not instill rings ... NOTHING ... and how we should not justify anything even if he does it signed ... what the truth is hard to sustain it? Too bad you're not able to stand with me or at least you thought you could take refuge from the reality around you well, you're wrong ... and large ... at this moment I can not wait to reach the 14 so we put an end to this story ... you managed to survive until now been more focused on yourself 3 days .. will force you to play lead to address the situation or perhaps to get clarity in my perspective you've already done but do not have the courage to say ... we know that both are just a pastime a vehicle that enables you to cross the river now it is almost to the shore and even if you bathe a little bit will not hurt ... sorry if I come back .. excuse Now if I just did not want to think about ... standoti next and I could not do it that's why you say goodbye I do not feel no pain neither hate nor resentment is only the result of something I've always known ... sin vivercela could well have ruined everything ... infuse we do not need anyone ... and you do not need me ... I hope I know how you do the right thing which is a single game and reset as you've always wanted to do ... as it deserves to love you and if so far neither of you has said anything because you know that family is not over ... some stories take breaks because they do not feel does nothing but raise the aspiration and will see you feel beautiful greens again tighten its look at her voice and rediscover the love that you thought awaken dormant ... call it these days if you're sick with me it is easier to review everything with you is like comparing a shirt with a dirty clean when you have to go out for a memorable evening ... I never will use ... are not for you you know ... I know ... the whole world cries .. and if you are silent it's because you're the first to know ... Perhaps it is not the proper way to speak to vent but I'm just like good and evil vomit all over my venom I know look in the bottom of the glass are prepared to pay my bill and walk away .. I do it Monday after I was for another day with you I would do more harm than start doing it today ... because if this is the last memory I want you I will always have that bitter taste in the mouth that does not like to try again ... so I will be easier to go forward instead of honey if you knew I would be hard to detach myself go mad in search of another dose .. so please let us scratching of evil making insulting as well as closing the phone today ... so do not try for me ... I will try ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment